Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cockroach Updates


This past week has been all sorts of fun! Now that I am finished with rigging/animating the cockroach our group created, I realized how easy the other bug models are going to be. Now that this has occured, I decided I'd have some time between major assets to create a shoe. Yes, that's right... a shoe. (the texture is not finished, but I am very close to it. The red stitching was used just as a visual helper)

In the mean time, I am still working hard on the Rat. I am going to start scripting his gun to the way I want and hope everything goes quite smoothly. The only problem is that I've never worked with a gun that has a projectile, but it shouldn't be that different from the rocket launcher UT has.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment