Thursday, September 15, 2011

Boss Weapon

I need to update this blog more often, since my last post was last Thursday (oops). I definitely have been working hard on everything I've been given, so don't worry about that.

Over the last week I re-mapped/textured our chair model so that it looks nicer with our new shaders! I think they looks super cool and can't wait for everyone to see the new graphics of our game. Along with that, I also started working on modeling/mapping the bosses gun. Here's what is done so far.


Today I've been working more and more on the rigging and animations on the rat boss. I feel it's coming along great and should be all done within the next week or so. I also got one of our team members cockroach model, so I'm going to start rigging and animating that as well.

I'll update again in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment